Thursday, August 5, 2021

We shall be like JESUS!!!!

 “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.” When we see Jesus, we will become JUST like him! The Fullness of Christ transformed by POWER!! This hope in becoming just like HIM, purifies us just as HE is pure!

“Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” 1 Corinthians 13:8-12


We will no longer need these gifts, but only LOVE when that which is PERFECT (Jesus) has COME!!! When will HE COME? ANSWER: At the end of the church age...when the fullness of the (ELECT) Gentiles have come in(Romans 11:25)! For now......we see through a glass darkly.....BUT when we see Jesus face to face, we will KNOW, just as we know ourselves!!! Behold, Jesus is coming Quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment