Monday, February 4, 2013

Winter Camp 2013

 I just want to praise God for the awesome opportunity to spend time with the students this weekend and minister to them! We had a great time with fellowship and playing winter sports! I'm truly blessed to be a part of Lake Wisconsin E-Free Church! I also am thankful that the Holy Spirit helped me to preach my lessons with ease. God is faithful and when you place your trust in Him, he can speak through you in amazing ways! It was so great to get to know the students and leaders better and on a deeper level. I was also privileged to have my sister there, who got saved in June and was a leader herself.  I feel as though this weekend spent with other believers is a foretaste of Heaven itself!  Come Lord Jesus!!
In Christ -Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment